WPFT.org is provided by Women Playing for T.I.M.E., an organization whose mission is to partner with MD Anderson Cancer Center Orlando to defeat Cancer as it affects women. Women Playing for T.I.M.E. supports MD Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, via the Orlando Health Foundation, Inc., a part of Orlando Health, Inc.
Throughout this agreement, WPFT.org includes Women Playing for T.I.M.E.
WPFT.org is provided to you free of charge (unless otherwise indicated). Unauthorized access, distribution, reproduction, copying, retransmission, publication, sale, exploitation (commercial or otherwise), or any other form of transfer of any portion of WPFT.org including but not limited to all content, services, digital products, courses, events, tools or products is hereby expressly prohibited.
The material and content contained in this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Users of this website should not rely on information provided on this website for their own health needs. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own healthcare provider.
WPFT.org is fully moderated, so you may experience some delay before your comments, blogs, photos, videos, etc., are posted.
- Do not post or transmit any abusive, inaccurate, defamatory, obscene, or illegal material or any material that contains a virus or other harmful code or device.
- Do not post any advertising or solicitation in any public areas. However, you are welcome to post advertisements and business and/product information on your personal page.
- Do not submit copyrighted material to public areas unless you personally hold the copyright to the material, unless the submission constitutes a "Fair Use," or is in the public domain. This includes newspaper or magazine articles, song lyrics, and graphics. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral, or proprietary rights. You promise and represent that any posted, uploaded, included, or transmitted materials will be owned by you or in the public domain, or that you have obtained proper permissions to use the materials of others.
- Respect other community members. Personal attacks or defamation against others will be grounds for account deletion.
- Do not post or transmit any material that violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
- By posting, uploading, or transmitting any material on or through WPFT.org, you hereby grant WPFT.org, and its affiliates, (including but not limited to, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, the Orlando Health Foundation, Inc., and Orlando Health, Inc.) a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use that material in all media whether now known or that is developed in the future. WPFT.org reserves the right to reproduce any material posted on or sent to the site. However, private messages in chats and emails are not recorded and will not be reprinted at any time.
- Do not continue any conversation online that makes you feel uncomfortable. You should not include your telephone number, street address or last name on any area of WPFT.org that is accessible to the general public, nor provide such personally identifying information to people you do not know.
- If someone harasses you in a public area of WPFT.org in violation of these guidelines, please contact support@WPFT.org.
When you register for WPFT.org, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. To register you will be required to provide the following information: email address, date of birth, gender, display name, first name, last name, password, ZIP code and country. You may choose to provide WPFT.org with additional information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in all required fields of the registration form. If any of your information changes, you agree to update your registration information as soon as possible.
Each Registered User receives a unique display name and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name. You may change your password at any time by updating your profile on WPFT.org. You agree immediately to notify WPFT.org of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. WPFT.org will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
WPFT.org reserves the right, at any time, and for any reason, to suspend or terminate your account, remove your personal site and bar you from participating in WPFT.org.
By registering as a Member, you agree to the following rules. Failure to comply with these rules may lead to the suspension or termination of your membership. WPFT.org reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in its sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. You agree not to use WPFT.org to:
- engage in any criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- submit material that is protected by copyright, patent or any other proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such material or have a license or permission from the owner of any such proprietary rights to provide the material;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any user content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, WPFT.org Management, Women Playing For T.I.M.E., Members and Volunteers, its affiliates (including but not limited to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, the Orlando Health Foundation, Inc., and Orlando Health, Inc.) and/or forum leaders, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user content transmitted through the website;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any user content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any user content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the website or servers or networks connected to WPFT.org, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to WPFT.org.
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- engage in commercial activities;
- do anything to prevent the full and complete display of advertisements on WPFT.org pages;
- access, or attempt to access, other Member accounts, and not to interfere with or disrupt the website or any servers connected to the website;
- distribute any content that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, or intercept any data or personal information;
- advertise to, or solicit, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through WPFT.org, covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- automate the system, such as use scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on WPFT.org or the networks or services connected to WPFT.org;
- attempt to impersonate another Member or person;
- use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your account;
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- use any information obtained from WPFT.org to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- accept payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through WPFT.org on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose as one of your friends, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose;
- use WPFT.org in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You acknowledge that you alone are responsible for the content of your messages or any materials you transmit to others, and any consequences of such messages.
WPFT.org assumes no responsibility or liability for information provided by other users of WPFT.org. WPFT.org further assumes no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store e-mail messages.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the website, including your user content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Intellectual Property and Respect Copyright Law Statement
All content of WPFT.org is the copyrighted material of WPFT.org or the appropriate contributor, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. WPFT.org is the owner of the entire contents of this website, as a collective work under the laws of United States and other copyright laws. The collective work includes works that are the property of others, such as individual contributors or experts; these works, too, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The website includes content, appearances and design, as well as trademarks, product names, graphics, logos, slogans, colors and designs that are the property of WPFT.org or other third parties.
Except as set forth in the relevant license agreements, nothing contained in our website grants any license or other right to any of the intellectual property of WPFT.org or any third party's intellectual property. The appropriate party reserves complete title and interest to its intellectual property on or associated with the website. You may not copy (other than a copy for personal use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or any other notice contained in the content), modify, distribute, alter, display, reproduce, transfer or republish any of the data of our website without obtaining the written permission of WPFT.org.
If you are a holder (or agent thereof) of copyright or other proprietary rights and you believe that any user content infringes upon such proprietary rights, you may submit a notice to WPFT.org pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by submitting the following information in writing to our copyright agent: (i) the signature (physical or electronic) of the holder (or agent thereof) of a proprietary right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the work or multiple works alleged to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that allegedly infringes or is the subject of infringing activity that is requested to be removed or otherwise modified with information reasonably sufficient to permit WPFT.org to locate the material; (iv) contact information for WPFT.org to contact you, including an address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (v) your statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in question is not authorized by the holder of the proprietary rights, its agent or otherwise under law; and (vi) your statement that the information in the notice to WPFT.org is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed work. You acknowledge that your failure to comply fully with these requirements may result in an invalid notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
For all inquiries regarding this website, including DMCA notices, Copyright Infringement and Legal matters follow the link titled “Contact Us” and your inquiry will be routed to the appropriate department for resolution.
With regard to user-generated exchanges of information and inclusion of content, any information and any content that you upload, exchange, share, store, send or otherwise make available through the website ("user content") is your responsibility and WPFT.org, and its affiliates (including but not limited to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, the Orlando Health Foundation, Inc., and Orlando Health, Inc.) assume no liability or responsibility for such user generated information and content. This includes, but is not limited to, chat, blogs, email, email addresses and other personally identifying information, SMS, text, photos, video, audio and any other user content that you may provide or make available and accessible to other users of the website. As the user of the website, you acknowledge that functionality of the website is inherently intended to provide WPFT.org users with the opportunity to share and provide information. You acknowledge that you voluntarily provide to that information to other users. You further acknowledge that certain community features may allow users to contact and otherwise communicate with you directly. WPFT.org and its affiliates do not make any representations or guarantees of confidentiality or privacy and accepts no responsibility for user content and other information provided by users of the website, and are not responsible for monitoring or policing this exchange of information. It is your responsibility to understand the nature of such communication and use your own judgment and consideration as to what information you provide, exchange and otherwise make available. You are using the website with the express knowledge that you are sharing information with known and unknown people and you assume all risks, consequences, liability and responsibility inherent with that exchange of information. WPFT.org and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of user content. You understand that by using the website, you may be exposed to user content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable. WPFT.org and its affiliates will not be liable for any user content, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in any user content, or for loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the website.
You hereby acknowledge and understand that WPFT.org and its affiliates do not accept any responsibility for monitoring the exchange of user content and other information included or otherwise made available through the website and do not accept any liability or responsibility, express or implied, resulting from the use of the website. However, WPFT.org reserves the right to monitor, view, store, forward and use any and all information and content provided by you through the use of the website. Furthermore, WPFT.org may use information made available by you through the website to understand user behavior and patterns, for internal discussion, to make decisions about advertising placement and sponsors, and to improve the quality, functionality and user experience of the website and any related materials.
You are solely responsible for user content that you provide on the website. With respect to user content, you hereby represent and warrant that (a) you own the user content or have all necessary licenses or permissions necessary to provide the user content and authorize WPFT.org to use all copyright, patent or other proprietary rights in and to any user content in manner required pursuant to the website; and (b) you have the written consent, license or permission of each identifiable person to include any name or likeness of such person in the user content.
You acknowledge that by posting or contributing content on WPFT.org, you are granting WPFT.org and its affiliates, (including but not limited to, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, the Orlando Health Foundation, Inc., and Orlando Health, Inc.) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content in connection with the operation of WPFT.org, including, without limitation, the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work.
WPFT.org reserves the right to discontinue or modify any parts of the website with or without notice. WPFT.org shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
Limitations on Use
WPFT.org reserves the right to establish limits concerning use of the website, including, but not limited to:
- Number of days that user content will be posted and archived
- Number of groups to which you may belong
- Number of files (photographs, videos, or sound/music files) that may be posted
- Disk space that will be allotted on servers on your behalf
- Number of emails that you can send
Third Party Links
WPFT.org permits links from other sites to WPFT.org. However, the linking may not (a) suggest that WPFT.org or any of its affiliates promote or endorse any third party’s web sites, products, or services, (b) use WPFT.org content for inappropriate commercial purposes, or (c) portray WPFT.org and/or its affiliates (including but not limited to, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, the Orlando Health Foundation, Inc., and Orlando Health, Inc.), and their respective officers, directors, employees, members, volunteers, or agents in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. WPFT.org reserves the right to withdraw permission for any link.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly agree that use of WPFT.org, including but not limited to all content, services, digital products, courses, events, tools and products purchased through WPFT.org, is at your sole risk. WPFT.org is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. WPFT.org org and its affiliates, (including but not limited to, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, the Orlando Health Foundation, Inc., and Orlando Health, Inc.), licensors and contractors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, members, volunteers, or agents expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
WPFT.org enables the sharing of diverse ideas and viewpoints. The constant interactive nature of internet postings makes it impossible for us to assume responsibility for any content posted by visitor or registered users. This content, including but not limited to any text, data, photographs, video, music, sound, chat, messages or files, are not endorsed by WPFT.org, and no guarantee is made regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any content posted on the website. You agree to make your own independent evaluation of the information. No information obtained from WPFT.org shall create any warranty.
You agree and acknowledge that your use of the website is at your sole risk. WPFT.org and its affiliates (including but not limited to, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, the Orlando Health Foundation, Inc., and Orlando Health, Inc.), third party licensors and service providers and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof; make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content on the website or on any sites linked to this site; and assume no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your use of the website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of WPFT.org's secure servers or any and all personal or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of your use of the website, (v) any bugs, viruses, or Trojan horses, or related problems that may be acquired or transmitted in connection with the website, and/or (vi) any errors or omissions in any user content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, provided, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website. WPFT.org and its affiliates do not represent, warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party on the website, any linked website, or banner or other advertising. WPFT.org will not in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WPFT.ORG AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES, (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO M.D. ANDERSON CANCER CENTER ORLANDO, THE ORLANDO HEALTH FOUNDATION, INC., AND ORLANDO HEALTH, INC.), THEIR REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY PARTY'S USE OF THE website AND/OR SERVICE(S) OR A LINKED SITE, (II) ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE SYSTEM FAILURE OR LOSS OF DATA, (III) ANY LOSS OF USE RELATED TO OUR website AND/OR SERVICE(S) OR A LINKED SITE, (IV), ANY website OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY, (V) OR ANY CONTENT OF THIS website OR ANY LINKED SITE, EVEN IF WPFT.org IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WPFT.org reserves the right to terminate the website and/or your membership at any time for any reason without notice and without any liability to you. Additionally, any or all of the content you submit may be removed at any time and without notice to you and without any liability to you.
You are solely responsible for any interaction with other members or visitors of WPFT.org. WPFT.org reserves the right but shall have no obligation to monitor disputes between you and any other member of WPFT.org.
WPFT.org does not encourage, solicit, or permit visitors who are known to be under the age of 18 to become a member of WPFT.org.
WPFT.org reserves the right to terminate free access to WPFT.org including any or all content, services, digital products, products, events, courses or tools, with or without notice to you. WPFT.org reserves the right to provide you with notice of such change by prominently posting a notice on WPFT.org and/or sending written notice to you at any email and/or post office address you have provided.
No Waiver of Terms
Failure of WPFT.org to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance.
Last updated: August 4, 2009